Friday, December 18, 2009

Trend continues

Run deep in a tourney until some moron raises with A-rag and then calls your allin when he is way behind being dominated. Its so easy to flop your ridiculous kicker on PS. Again I was around 20/25 in a large MTT. When my AJ ran into the monster A7(min raised from UTG) and flops the 7. Do people have any sense of what they are doing? Min-raise I agree, testing waters, but follow it up with an allin call?? Such a drain for 4 hours and get beatdown on such hands. That double-up would have surely guaranteed me a FT finish, as I am sure I have an edge on half of the morons left. A few orbits before, same story, from button with QQ I almost put the big blind allin and with an ace in hand he is never gonna fold. Dont even bother asking what the kicker was. Makes the A on flop and gladly doubles up. Even that hand would have propelled me into top 10. What is it with ace rag on PS, someone please explain to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment