Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another ITM Finish

I finish ITM again but not getting lucky enough to last the distance. I shouldnt say lucky because it was all my doing. Had around 18BBs left and standing at 27 out of 29, took a shot at the blinds with A6o from the button and BB snapped me with 99. I was at 12th place at one point and made a bad call on a hand from the button when BB repopped me. That put me in a trouble spot and I was fighting to survive not being the bubble boy. The following hand gave me the life although I was almost busted. With 38 remaining and 36 paid, sitting at 32nd place, in EP I raised 3x with KhKd and an even stack pushed me, with fear I made the call and he showed TT. I was happy at that point, though momentary. Flop doles out T53hhh, I screamed in pain and then realized I am not in too bad a shape, then PS gave the standard crap turn - "K". Heart on turn would have been normal but with PS its always the hard way, I doubled up and was hoping that hand would propel me to the FT but it wasnt to be again! Well, the FT at a PS MTT is still elusive, still making the baby steps. Hopefully, I will have some good news over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment